Over the past two years, the global pandemic altered international gatherings for the aviation industry. Now, we have the opportunity to re-gather in Geneva, Switzerland for the 2022 EBACE conference.
This year’s European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE) conference is set for May 23-25 at the Palexpo international exhibit center. HighTech Finishing will be attending and exhibiting at Booth #U36. We encourage you to add us to your show planner schedule to set aside time to visit with the HighTech team.
Why We Are Eager for EBACE 2022
There are many reasons why HighTech is excited to return to EBACE in Geneva. We’d like to highlight three main reasons.
1. In-person visits! We have not seen many of our international customers since the pandemic. We view EBACE as a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with customers, assess your latest needs, and strategize fresh solutions to elevate the look and feel of aircraft interior parts.
Plus, as we continue to expand our global reach in providing decorative plating for aircraft interior parts, we view this as an opportunity to meet face-to-face with new customers. We are confident that we can take your vision for the aircraft interior and help bring it to life through our superior plating service for interior parts.
2. Exciting new technology! We are also looking forward to Geneva because of the amazing opportunity to learn about the latest aviation technology and futuristic aircraft that will soon be dotting the skies. The presentations and displays from some of the top aircraft manufacturers in the world never disappoint.
Then, our team will be able to apply this learning to our development of new plating solutions for aircraft interior parts. We take great pride in our ability to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to new technology for our business aviation customers. This way, we can continuously meet our customers’ needs for high-quality decorative metal parts that fit any aircraft interior.
3. Stellar program! This year’s program schedule is outstanding. Many aviation business leaders will be speaking or participating in panel discussions during the conference. We are particularly interested in these topical discussions:
- Long-term Strategies for the Future of Business Aviation
- Supporting the Launch of AAM (Advanced Air Mobility) Operations Within Business Aviation
- State of Industry: Presentation & Data Insights
- Sustainability – A Flight Plan for the Future
- Operational Challenges in the Next 12 Months
We are particularly interested in learning more about the latest developments around advanced air mobility. We see AAM as an integral part of the future of business aviation, and we plan on being ready to provide our plating services for interior parts used in AAM aircraft.
Connect with HighTech at EBACE 2022
This is an exciting time for our industry as we look forward to gathering together again to share, learn, and collaborate.
Make plans to stop by the HighTech Finishing location in the Palexpo at Booth #U36. View the EBACE 2022 floorplan to map out your visit to our booth.
Planning to attend the convention? Reach out to us in advance so that we can expect to meet with you in person. We look forward to seeing you May 23-25 in Geneva.