Company: High Tech Finishing Location: Houston, Tx 77081
Status: Full Time Job Category: Manufacturing & Prod.
Work Exp.: 2 – 4 Years Career Level: Entry Level / Light exp.
Education Level: High School or Equivalent
High Tech Finishing is a small, dynamic manufacturing/processing company in SW Houston specializing in decorative electroplating for the business aviation industry. We offer excellent benefits: group medical/dental/life; voluntary life; vision insurance; paid vacation and personal days; Holidays; 401(k) plan.
The Receiving Associate is responsible for receiving packages, opening and verifying the contents. Counting the contents accurately is of utmost importance; the Associate will also engrave the parts with the designated job number for traceability whenever possible, and will move the parts ready to be put into production in a timely fashion. Also, the Associate will serve as a checker for job travelers entered into the system by the Data Entry Associates. The initial training for this position will take approximately 2-3 months while the Associate learns company procedures and customers’ requirements; once the employee can fully perform these duties, the Associate will be trained on the company’s data entry software and entering orders into the software will be one of the main duties. The Associate will also perform miscellaneous housekeeping duties within the department.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to discern pertinent information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy>
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic
- Must be trainable and have the ability and willingness to learn the job as you go
- Data entry, labeling, light QC work
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to read and interpret purchase orders
- Ability to stand all day
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Flexible with daily work schedule
We are seeking an extremely organized, energetic, flexible, and detail-oriented individual to join our team. This position requires availability to work overtime including Saturdays as dictated by the business needs.
Company: High Tech Finishing
Contact: Marycarmen Foster